Job Vacancy: Project Manager
3:02 | Wednesday, 16. September, 2020
Position: Project Manager
Number of Positions: 1
Organization: NGO Alternative Dispute Resolution Center (ADRC)
Supervisor: Programme Managers (2)
Place of Work: Str. ‘’Oliver Ivanović/Sami Frashëri’’, No. 52 – Mitrovica
Alternative Dispute Resolution Center is a Mitrovica region-based multiethnic organization the work of which is focused on building and fostering a culture of mutual understanding, peaceful engagement, and social cohesion across communities. The ADRC seeks to provide a framework for joint inter-ethnic engagement and to contribute to community development.
The organization also works to support the strengthening of the justice system in particular in the Mitrovica region. It has achieved to assist access to justice efforts and the work of the Basic Court and Basic Prosecution in Mitrovica exponentially by providing expedited, efficient, and low-cost mediation services, and it is committed to continue fostering the work of the justice structures in the region (of Mitrovica).
The ADRC is currently seeking an individual to fill the position of Project Manager. Working under the direct supervision of ADRC Programme Managers and in a diverse and motivated team, the Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Planning, implementation, and reporting of ADRC’s project(s) under a defined scope.
- Establishing and monitoring project(s) activities time and cost schedules.
- Ensuring that the project(s) activities are is being done on time and budget.
- Handling any issues that arise and are related to the project(s) activities.
- Assuming responsibility for project(s) people and vendors.
- Monitoring and, as necessary, preparing project(s) financial projections, contracts, and administration forms.
- Developing and distributing relevant promotional content and materials and strategizing and executing outreach work to engage communities, stakeholders, and wider audiences.
- Assuring quality and tracking project(s) deliverables by using appropriate tools.
- Project(s) evaluation and assessments of results.
- Preparing and presenting project(s) progress and final reports to the supervisors, representatives of other ADRC bodies, donors, and other stakeholders.
- Representing the organization to stakeholders and the general public.
- Attending and participating in the community, sectorial, and governmental meetings and events as needed.
- Researching sources of funding, proposing, and developing project ideas and proposals.
- Conducting other duties as assigned.
- Recognized academic degree, preferably in social sciences.
- Work experience in civil society and multiethnic contexts.
- Knowledge of project management tools and principles.
- Professional communication skills, both in written and speaking.
- Strong computer skills; efficient use of spreadsheets and databases, word processing and presentations including MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe.
- Fluency in Albanian and English. Knowledge of Serbian is an asset.
- Able to work independently, as a team member and under pressure.
How to apply:
To apply, please send the following documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter (specifying your relevant qualifications for this specific position and your motivation)
- Reference Letter (1)
Please use “Project Manager – Job Application” as the subject of your email.
The ADRC is an equal opportunity employer.