Open Call for Interns
12:01 | Sunday, 15. April, 2018
Alternative Dispute Resolution Center – ADRC invites law students and graduates from Mitrovica region to apply for 4 – internship positions provided within the project ‘’Supporting more efficient decrease of Mitrovica Basic Court/Prosecution backlog cases”, funded by the U.S. Embassy in Kosovo.
The internships are paid & divided into 2 – cycles of 4 – months.
No. of Positions: 4 (2 – for law students and graduates from the south municipalities of Ibar River & 2 – for law students and graduates from north municipalities of Ibar River)
First Internship Cycle: 2 Interns
First Internship Term: May-August 2018
Second Internship Cycle: 2 Interns
Second Internship Term: September – December 2018
Working Hours: 20 hours per week
Duty Station: St. ‘’Nemanjina/Sami Frashëri”, No.52 (Bosniak Mahalla)
Working under direct supervision of ADRC Programme Managers and in a highly motivated team, the intern(s) will be responsible to:
- Assist the ADRC mediation team in the execution of the casework activities;
- Assist in the case referral (case acceptance and case returning) process;
- Fill and file the administrative documents/forms related to the mediation casework;
- Prepare and send invitations for info-sessions to the respective parties;
- Assist ADRC mediation team in the communication process with court and prosecution officials, mediators and parties;
- Assist in the coordination of mediation casework procedures;
- Assist in organizing info-sessions and mediation sessions;
- Assist in the administration of the entire mediation casework documentation;
- Provide information about mediation to the interested parties;
- Perform other tasks foreseen within the ADRC’s mediation casework;
- Assist in the implementation of other activities foreseen with the project in and outside the Center;
- Serve other project objectives;
- Perform other project/work-related duties as requested by the supervisors;
Requirements/ We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a degree or study law;
- Are willing to respect the principle of confidentiality of ADRC’s work and willing to perform in compliance with mediation’s principles;
- Are willing to work in a multi-ethnic environment;
- Are communicative and take initiative;
- Preferably speak English (knowledge of the Albanian and/or Serbian language is an asset);
ADRC is an equal opportunity employer. We, therefore, encourage diverse applicants to apply.
Please be aware that:
- Only complete applications will be considered;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
How to apply:
To apply, please send the following documents to info@localhost:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Motivational letter;
Please use “Internship – Application” as the subject of your email.
The deadline for application is: 22 April 2018.