6:59 | Monday, 30. December, 2013
Office Manager for Mediation Center Mitrovica Office North
CSSP Berlin Center for Integrative Mediation , in cooperation with Community Building Mitrovica and the Advocacy Center for Democratic Culture, is searching for a manager for the Mediation Center Mitrovica Office North in North Mitrovica..
Working under direct supervision of CSSP Mediation Center Director and in a highly motivated team, the manager will be responsible for:
- Management of the Mediation Center Office North, which serves as Center for the mediation of court-annex and out-of-court-cases.
- Close coordination with all interested parties;
- Registration of all necessary data for management and administration of cases;
- Supervision and administration of financial aspects of the office and for mediated cases;
- Closely work with CSSP/ACDC/CBM to ensure that the project is fulfilling the objectives of the program and that all budgetary instructions are fulfilled;
- Help on development of the mediation program activities and other activities as required;
- Pro-actively contact persons and institutions that might have an interest in mediation;
- Plan and realize activities in- and outside the center, e.g. workshops, public outreach activities ;
- Serve as focal point for all interested parties;
- Serve other program objectives.
The Office Manager candidates must have: Kosovo ID Card, university diploma, preferably with expertise in legal context. A minimum of two years experience on management, mediation or conflict management experience are preferred. Presentation and training experiences, good interpersonal and networking skills are required as well as good computer skills and English language skills in speaking and writing.
We appreciate team-player competences and skills in solving inter-personal disputes. Knowledge of Serbian and Albanian is preferred but not required.
CSSP is an equal opportunity employer. We therefore encourage diverse applicants to apply.
Please send your Motivation Letter, CV, copies of diploma(s), at least two references and other supporting documentation in Albanian, English or Serbian language, through email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, by close of business on date 06.12.2013. All qualified applications will be reviewed based on the merits.